Tuesday, January 15, 2013

McKenzie Comer


Who is McKenzie Come? She was born on September 27, 1996. She is a talented Gold Coast singer and songwriter. She has been singing since she was 10. McKenzie says that she is a mix between Taylor Swift, Delta Goodrem, Corinne Bailey Rae and Miley Cyrus all rolled into one. McKenzie also plays piano, and is amazing at it. I do like her voice. She replied my mention twice and she follows me back what a cool guys! :D
McKenzie is also great friends with other Australian singer too, Cody Simpson. Lucky her!

And here's her songs' list
as I know:
1. He's just a boy
2. The last good bye
3. Special someone
4. Wish you will
5. That's just me
6. You do that to me
7. Count on you ft. Mic Lowry

I really don't know what to write in this but there's not much to me except I'm a happy gal who loves tea and reading, ta for following. X Gold Coast.



0 comments: