Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ben Breedlove

Austin, Texas, aka Over the 18 years of his life, Ben Breedlove had three times run into a dead faint. Ben finally had breathed his last on Christmas Eve after suffering a heart attack. Through a heartbreaking video, Ben was telling the story of his struggle to live with heart disease.
Ben Breedlove (18 years) born with heart abnormalities Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM), which makes his life always in danger at any time. He struggled every day to be able to grow up.
Ben from Austin, Texas, and even had three times run into a dead faint. But he had to give up when angels really pick his up on Christmas Eve after suffering a heart attack.
A week before his death, Ben had to make two diunggahnya heartbreaking video to Youtube on December 18, 2011. Video melancholy, each of which lasts 3.59 minutes and 3.17 minutes it describes the life story of Ben's struggle to grow up with heart problems, which he was told through a series of flash cards.




He also shared his experiences of suspended animation and what it feels like cheating death.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmlTHfVaU9o&feature=related  Part1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4LSEXsvRAI  Part2
http://www.youtube.com/user/BreedloveTV Ben's personal account
 

Here's an excerpt from the cards shown in the Ben's video :

"Hello, I'm Ben Breedlove. All my life, I suffered from heart problems, (HCM) Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy stands. It is a condition that is very serious and dangerous. The growing up, I know more that the condition is dangerous. It makes me very afraid and I hate this feeling.
I was never allowed to play all kinds of sports as my friends did. It sucks to spend it on the part of my life. I just hope to be equal with others. But one of these conditions should I learn in life and I have received.
The first time I was near death when he was 4 years old. I'm having a terrible life threatening. My blood sugar drop to 14. I do not really remember that day, but one thing I never forget, I pushed on the bed wheels (stretcher) in the hospital hallways. Two nurses pushed him and she ran in beside me.
There is a big bright light above me. I can not know what it is because the light is very bright. I said to my mother, 'See that bright light,' and pointed to it. She said she did not see anything, she said there is no any light in the corridor. I can not close my eyes and just smiled. I'm not worried at all, as if nothing important things in this world. And keep smiling ...
I can not even describe how the peace at that time. I will never forget that feeling or that day. After that, everything went well until a few years .. :)
Until about the year 2007 when my heart was troubled again. The doctor decided we needed to do something to overcome it. May 3, 2009, I underwent surgery to graft a pacemaker device (while Ben shows his chest scar on his left).
This is a big decision for me, but I had no choice. At that time, my heart gives a bigger problem for me. I am very sad :(
The summer of 2009. The second time I've cheated death (age 14 years), while undergoing a tonsillectomy, which is actually normal operation the doctor do every day. My mother and my sister waited in the waiting room. And the priest went and said 'We have to pray. Your son recently suffered heart failure and they're trying to wake him. ' It was a miracle when they 'carry' my back.
I am very afraid of death, but I'm very glad it did not happen. After this I tried even harder to forget about it and not worry.
About 2 weeks ago, December 6, 2011, the third time I've cheated death. At that time I was walking in the halls. I felt weak so I sat on the bench. I fainted. The next thing I knew, I woke up with EMS (Electro Medical Systems) around me. I can not speak and move, I can only see what they do.
They put electric shock devices on my chest. I heard one of them said 'We are ready'. And others say 'Go!'. I fainted again.
My heart stopped and I did not breathe for 3 minutes. When the body of the dead, his brain still works for some time. I heard them say 'He's not breathing, his heart stopped and there was no heartbeat pulse'. I really think that I am dead.
Another thing that happened next, I'm not sure if it was a dream or vision. But when I was unconscious, I was in a white room. There was no wall, just keep walking and keep walking ...
No sound, but the same peace that I felt when I was 4 years old. I am wearing a jacket that is really nice and with my favorite rapper, Kid Cudi.
Why is there only 1 person with me, I'm still trying to understand it. But I saw myself in the mirror in front of me. The first thing I thought 'Damn, we look cool'. I had the same feeling, I could not stop smiling. I then saw myself in the mirror, I am proud of myself, with my whole life and all I have done. That is the BEST FEELING I've ever felt.
Kid Cudi brought me a glass table and put his hand on my shoulder. After that, my favorite songs reverberate, Mr. Rager. In the song sounds' When fantasy is going to end ... When heaven would begin? ' And he said 'Go now'.
After that, I woke up and EMS perform CPR (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation or cardiac resuscitation). I do not want to leave. I hope I NEVER WAKE. Do you believe in angels or God?
I believe ".


It's crazy how even though I didn't know you in real life, you made such an impact on me through your videos. I feel like I've lost a close friend. You are my hero Ben :) I hope you rest in paradise my friend!<3







0 comments: